|Identity and contact details||AIRPLAN S.A.|
|Mailing Address||Pol. Ind. La Serreta, Carrer Vallcebre, 13, 08272 Sant Fruitós de Bages, Barcelona|
In compliance with the provisions of article 11 of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), AIRPLAN informs you that the personal data you provide to us during your browsing and/or by filling in the forms on the WEBSITE will be processed by AIRPLAN, which AIMS to manage the services offered. We process the information that you provide us as a customer and the contact persons who participate in the business relationship during the period of validity of the same in order to maintain the contractual and commercial relationship, perform administrative tasks related to said services and offer you an optimal and quality service through the WEBSITE and/or the one indicated in the data protection clause that is next to the form that you have just completed.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
At AIRPLAN we process the information provided by our customers, in order to manage their order for legal services.
We use the information we have, according to your decisions, to provide you with a quality service, as well as to ensure the operation of the same. The information provided will also serve to access and use our WEBSITE and provide you with information about the products and services you desire.
In addition, we use the information available to us to combat harmful, suspicious behaviour or violations of our conditions and policies, detect and prevent spam and preserve the integrity of our products, services and data collected, taking the relevant SECURITY MEASURES in accordance with the data collected and the purposes of the processing to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data when they are processed to the extent that our entity has implemented the processing policies and security measures referred to in current European data protection regulations. The processing policies and security measures implemented in AIRPLAN are intended to prevent the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised use of your personal data.
We also use the information you provide to respond to you when you contact us or to contact you were legally permitted.
By checking and accepting the box corresponding to commercial communications (check-box), the user expressly consents to AIRPLAN sending him/her a NEWSLETTER (newsletter) with news, marketing messages, advertising and/or information related to our entity, the services we provide and/or our products, in addition to informing him/her about our policies and conditions.
The data collected will not be processed in a manner incompatible with the purposes indicated.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We collect the information that you provide to us when you browse our WEBSITE, specifically the identification and registration data included in forms or data and messages that you communicate to us through them. These data may include: your name and surname, telephone and email as well as other data necessary to process your request or communication.
- We may receive identifying information when you send us an email or when you contact us.
- We may receive, currently or in the future, identifying information when you access or log in to another page, such as a social network, from our WEBSITE. This may include text and/or images of your Personally Identifiable Information available on those third pages.
The RESPONSE to the forms proposed to receive information from the services offered by AIRPLAN, as well as from any other questionnaire that may be provided in the future, is completely optional. However, the refusal of the customer or user to provide certain data may make it impossible to provide the services offered by AIRPLAN.
WHERE DOES THE INFORMATION COLLECTED COME FROM?
The information we collect through the WEBSITE comes exclusively from you. We do not receive data from third parties or publicly available sources.
WHAT LEGAL BASIS LEGITIMIZES US TO PROCESS THE DATA COLLECTED?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the following:
- The execution of the contract in which you are a party or the company you represent and AIRPLAN or for the application of pre-contractual measures.
- The legitimate interest of AIRPLAN.
- Compliance with AIRPLAN’s legal obligations.
DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
HOW DO WE UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION?
All information provided by the user through registration or by filling in the forms on the WEBSITE must be true. Likewise, it will be the responsibility of the user to keep all the information provided to AIRPLAN permanently updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the user. The user will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to AIRPLAN or third parties by the information provided.
Please immediately notify AIRPLAN of any change or modification that occurs in relation to the data you have provided us, in order for them to respond truthfully to your personal situation at all times.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the LOPDGDD, you have the following rights:
- Right to obtain confirmation as to whether AIRPLAN is processing personal data concerning you or not.
- Right to request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion, for example, you may request that your email address be rectified if it is erroneous or request the deletion of the data that AIRPLAN provides when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. At the time of the deletion of the data, we will only keep them blocked for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
- The right to request the limitation of your processing, for example, you have the right to limit the processing of your data for marketing purposes, and you may contact us to unsubscribe your subscription to the NEWSLETTER or commercial communications. In this case, we will only retain the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing and withdraw consent at any time, for example, you can ask AIRPLAN to stop processing your data, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal, AIRPLAN ceasing to process the data except for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense against possible claims.
- Right to the portability of data in automated support to another controller in the cases of processing permitted by the LOPDGDD.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject “Exercise of rights LOPDGDD” and the following content:
- Your first and last name or username
- The right to be exercised
- Information about which you want to access, rectify, delete, limit processing or exercise your right of portability
Likewise, data subjects may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, through the following link:
DO WE TRANSFER OR TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
The data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties, except to potential Data Processors (suppliers that provide services to our entity).
AIRPLAN may share your information with various government authorities in response to appearances, court orders or other legal proceedings or for any other matter required by law. Your data will not be communicated to third parties except by legal obligation to the Tax Agency, Courts and Tribunals, to Banks and Financial Entities for issues related to the payment of services and to our co-responsible parties in the event that it is necessary to comply with the service in charge.