Universal production units for creams, ointments, lotions and liquids, or a complete semisolids plant.
Versatile process lines for the preparation of semi-solid products with viscosities greater than 100,000 mPa·s (cP).
- Integrated solutions. Turnkey production plants for the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food industries, including production vessels, accessories, such as melting and auxiliary tanks, as well as cleanrooms, utilities and air treatment system.
- Consulting. Through dynamic and continuous dialog with the client, our team of experts in chemical engineering and mechanical and electrical processes develop the perfect solution for each project.
- Conceptual design for optimal performance. We study personnel and product flows, as well as storage requirements to design the most versatile and cost-effective plant.
- Control system. With the customized software designed by AIRPLAN you can automate recipes, record process variables, adjust dosing and manage the heating/cooling process with temperature control. Delivery with CE or UL markings and optional compliance with Title 21 CFR Part 11 Regulations.
- Optional Supervision System. Integration of equipment control in a SCADA system for remote control and maintenance support.
High-end vessel with double stirring, recirculation and built-in CIP-cleaning system.
- Function. Double-stirring and recirculation for mixing, homogenization and dispersion, as well as self-cleaning through the incorporated CIP system.
- Use. High-end vessel, specially designed for the production of creams, liquids and lotions for pharmaceutics and cosmetics.
- Cleaning system. Vessel designed to perform CIP (Clean-in-Place) cleaning: the recirculation system acts like a pump. Possibility of preparing the vessel for subsequent SIP cleaning (Sterilization-in-Place).
Triple-stirring vessel with counter-rotation.
- Function. Counter-rotating anchor stirrer that provides optimal homogenization of the product and the preparation of emulsions; also with dispersion and shear capacity.
- Use. Vessel specially designed for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic manufacture of creams, ointments, gels, liquids and lotions.
Product temperature control in the vessel’s interior.
- Function. Compact unit with a series of valves for the automatic control of the product temperature in the vessel’s interior via a control system.
- Use. THE PRO SKID requires a chilled-water feed, whether it be from a cooling tower, city water supply or chiller, and steam or hot water to perform cooling and heating processes for the product inside the vessel. The control system optimizes the thermal exchange between the fluids that circulate through the double jacket and the product, thereby achieving the required temperature for the process.
Melting and heating of waxes, liquid or semi-solid products.
- Use. THE PRO FUSER is mainly used for cream production in the cosmetic industry.
- Capacities. According to the client’s requirements.
Versatile auxiliary vessel for solutions preparation
- Function. This compact, versatile auxiliary vessel for preparing solutions is perfect for small production volumes (usually between 50 and 150 liters).
- Uses. The equipment easily adapts its mode of operation to various uses, such as: binder solution preparation for solids line granulation processes, oily solution homogenizations, new product testing, small product batch manufacture, etc.
In compliance with international regulations and guidelines
Our equipment and process lines comply with the European Directive of Machines (2006/42/CE), the European Pressure Equipment Directive (97/23/CE), ASME BPE standards and EU GMP / cGMP and 21 CFR Part 11 (FDA) regulations. We deliver pressure equipment certified “U” according to the ASME BPVC (Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code).