When modular means customized.
Enclosures, flooring and ceilings.
The AIRPLAN modular paneling system makes it possible to create customized cleanrooms. A flexible system that facilitates the assembly of the installation onsite and guarantees compliance with local and international regulations, according to the ISO 14644 standard. A system that fits your needs.
- Adaptability. Partition walls that can be adapted to the available space.
- Savings. The modular paneling system significantly reduces construction expenses and allows to modify the plant layout minimizing production downtime.
- Self-supporting panels. Capable of supporting a “walk-on” ceiling.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation. Maintaining temperature, relative humidity and differential pressure conditions. Controls air leakage.
- High mechanical and chemical resistance. Available with a variety of panel faces, such as oven-painted galvanized steel, phenolic resin, polymer-coated (PET) steel or stainless steel.
- cGMP compliant finishes. Surfaces don’t emit particles, prevent dirt accumulation, and are easy to clean.
- Available components: Partition walls, doors, windows and accessories. Integrated lighting. Flooring with different treatments, such as epoxy paints, vinyl flooring, etc. “Walk-on” roofs. Specific accessories for every type of facility. All elements are available in a wide color-range.
In compliance with international regulations
The rooms meet the international cleanroom classifications and are in compliance with ISO 14644-1 guidelines.