Your critical services under control.
We painstakingly plan and design the energy and technical gas installations of each plant to optimize the usable space, minimize energy costs and reduce the duration of the construction work. We prevent conflicts between systems and enhance your production process.
- Cooling / heating energy. Chillers. Boilers. Heat pumps. Installation of hydraulic networks: cooling / heating water, steam. Exchangers: Secondary circuits / energy recovery.
- Electrical energy. Electrical panels and boards, regulation panels, control systems and electrical installations.
- City water supply. Hot/chilled municipal water.
- Pharmaceutical water / steam. More information ProcessDesign/WaterProcess
- Technical gases. Compressed air (industrial/pharmaceutical). Vacuum. Nitrogen. Etc.
- Fire safety. Fire detection and suppression systems and fire prevention control panels.
In compliance with international regulations
We comply with the requirements established by the European Low Voltage Directive (CE), as well as the National Electric Code (NEC) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards.
Our engineers design under MEP criteria (Mechanical, Electric, Plumbing) and we work with specialists in each field.